Welcome to

Michael's 80s (M80s) Soundtrack for an 80s Generation

Music videos, pictures, mp3s, remixes and 80s fun.

Your no 1 place for 80's nostalgia. Enjoy! : )


To message me michaelmouse1967@yahoo.co.uk

Links Are Dead - I Know

I keep getting Emails from people asking me to re-upload the links and music etc. I think people are just getting to those particular pages so are not reading the reason for the dead links.

So I am putting this in place so hopefully people will read it and stop Emailing me about it.

The reason the links are dead is that my account with Media Fire has been closed with all 11,000 files lost. That is why you can not download the things and No I can not re-upload them.

Eventually I will start doing that again when I have found something suitable. In the meantime this blog will be information only blog.

Thank you all

Michaael

New Blog Forum

The 80s Music and Fame Media Forum is now open for users to chat, make new friends, leave messages for each other and leave comments on the blog sites. To access it click the link below or use the link in the side bar.

http://www.atfreeforum.com/kidsfromfamemed/

Poll

Choose Next Artist
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Thursday 18 March 2010

Randy Crawford - Secret Combination - Album

Randy Crawford was born 18th February 1952, Macon, Georgia, USA.

Randy Crawford's initial notoriety came from her fiery vocal on 'Street Life,' a 1979 song matching her with the Crusaders that was included on the soundtrack for Burt Reynolds' film Sharky's Machine.
Crawford was born in Macon and grew up in Cincinnati; she worked in clubs as a teen, accompanied by her father. Crawford was lead vocalist in a group that included bassist Bootsy Collins before touring as George Benson's opening act in 1972.

Secret Combination is Crawford's 5th Studio Album. Rich, proud work from Randy Crawford, sung with the mature mix of jazz and soul that made her one of the more sophisticated mainstream singers of her generation! The album's heavy on mellower cuts, but it's never too sleepy thanks to a slow-burning sensibility that Randy uses to keep things cooking on the low burners, a style that brings out some good vocal force even when the backings are somewhat gentle. Production's by Tommy LiPuma, and somewhat slick, and tracks include 'You Might Need Somebody', 'That's How Heartaches Are Made', 'Two Lives', 'You Bring The Sun Out', 'Rio De Janeiro Blue', 'Time For Love', 'Trade Winds', and 'When I Lose My Way'.

Tracklisting:
01 - You Might Need Somebody
02 - Rainy Night in Georgia
03 - That's How Heartaches Are Made
04 - Two Lives
05 - You Bring the Sun Out
06 - Rio de Janeiro Blue
07 - Secret Combination
08 - When I Lose My Way
09 - Time for Love
10 - Trade Winds

Click the link below to download the album:

No comments:

Post a Comment