Welcome to

Michael's 80s (M80s) Soundtrack for an 80s Generation

Music videos, pictures, mp3s, remixes and 80s fun.

Your no 1 place for 80's nostalgia. Enjoy! : )


To message me michaelmouse1967@yahoo.co.uk

Links Are Dead - I Know

I keep getting Emails from people asking me to re-upload the links and music etc. I think people are just getting to those particular pages so are not reading the reason for the dead links.

So I am putting this in place so hopefully people will read it and stop Emailing me about it.

The reason the links are dead is that my account with Media Fire has been closed with all 11,000 files lost. That is why you can not download the things and No I can not re-upload them.

Eventually I will start doing that again when I have found something suitable. In the meantime this blog will be information only blog.

Thank you all

Michaael

New Blog Forum

The 80s Music and Fame Media Forum is now open for users to chat, make new friends, leave messages for each other and leave comments on the blog sites. To access it click the link below or use the link in the side bar.

http://www.atfreeforum.com/kidsfromfamemed/

Poll

Choose Next Artist
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Saturday 19 May 2012

Account Suspension

I have been on my account for Media Fire today and have found that the account has been suspended and all of the files on there has been deleted.

I will now take the next few weeks to think about what I will do but for now this will be the last post for a while.

All I can say is thank you for all the support you have given me since I started this blog and all the great comments you have sent also.

Hopefully I will be back to posting but for now we will see how things go.

Thank you all again.

Michael

12 comments:

  1. Oh, that's awful. You have been a bright light in the darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To quote the late great Donna Summer, your "friends unknown" are profoundly grateful for this site and all of the treasures you've introduced us to. We will keep watching to see what happens, but in the meantime, keep your chin up and know how much your work and dedication have been appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pff,mediafire is insecure,but is the best and fastest uploader,i change the names of archives and his tags and use a lot of uploaders ,if one down affected a few archives-your blog is great ,i hope will continue your work-greetings from southamerica-uruguay-http://80s-maxis-mrnoche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is sad news - hope you come back soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that, you run a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a shame, Michael. Your blog is brilliant for being fun, informative and especially full of variety and surprise. All The Best for a phoenix rising.... !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your effort, reggards from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sad to hear - love your blog - thank you for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sad to see all your hard work gone. Mediafire is really cracking down on some of their content as I've witness with other users who have lost some of their stuff from the site to. Would really like to see you come back as what you offer on the internet is unique since no other (public) site share rare wonderful music as you have done. If you're calling it a day then farewell and thanks for sharing these gems with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for my bad english...thanks for your job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remarkable! Its genuinely remarkable post, I have got much
    clear idea regarding from this paragraph.
    Feel free to surf my weblog : http://africanmangoplusdirect.com/

    ReplyDelete