Welcome to

Michael's 80s (M80s) Soundtrack for an 80s Generation

Music videos, pictures, mp3s, remixes and 80s fun.

Your no 1 place for 80's nostalgia. Enjoy! : )


To message me michaelmouse1967@yahoo.co.uk

Links Are Dead - I Know

I keep getting Emails from people asking me to re-upload the links and music etc. I think people are just getting to those particular pages so are not reading the reason for the dead links.

So I am putting this in place so hopefully people will read it and stop Emailing me about it.

The reason the links are dead is that my account with Media Fire has been closed with all 11,000 files lost. That is why you can not download the things and No I can not re-upload them.

Eventually I will start doing that again when I have found something suitable. In the meantime this blog will be information only blog.

Thank you all

Michaael

New Blog Forum

The 80s Music and Fame Media Forum is now open for users to chat, make new friends, leave messages for each other and leave comments on the blog sites. To access it click the link below or use the link in the side bar.

http://www.atfreeforum.com/kidsfromfamemed/

Poll

Choose Next Artist
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart

'Tell It To My Heart' was recorded by dance-pop vocalist Taylor Dayne and released as her first single from her debut album of the same name 1988. The single was Dayne's first major exposure, and she soon became known for her up-tempo, dance-oriented music.

The song was written by seth Swirsky and Ernie Gold. A Chappell Music staff songwriter, Swirsky almost didn't deliver the song to his publisher after he and his girlfriend decided they didn't think it was good enough. Swirsky also wrote (along with Arnie Roman), Dayne's follow-up single 'Prove Your Love'.

The music videi was very low budget but it displayed Taylor's aggressive and sexy style. In the video she follows pretty much the same look featured in the cover of the album.

'Tell It To My Heart' reached number 3 in the UK Singles Chart, becoming the 23rd best-selling single of 1988 and being one of the best singles to not make number 1.

The single also appeared in the Top 40 of the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 in November of 1987 before peaking at number seven in January 1988. The song was on the Hot 100 chart for 26 weeks.

'Tell It to My Heart' was remixes and re-released in 1995 to promote Dayne's Greatest Hits package. This version climbed to number 23 on the UK Singles Chart.

Please click the link to download the following:
Video
Dub Mix
Percappella Mix
House Of Hearts Mix
Single Mix
Club Mix

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2ccb7d0cd98a6267aaca48175a79d1c3f17dbb5d31faad6cc95965eaa7bc68bc

Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart - Video

No comments:

Post a Comment