Welcome to

Michael's 80s (M80s) Soundtrack for an 80s Generation

Music videos, pictures, mp3s, remixes and 80s fun.

Your no 1 place for 80's nostalgia. Enjoy! : )


To message me michaelmouse1967@yahoo.co.uk

Links Are Dead - I Know

I keep getting Emails from people asking me to re-upload the links and music etc. I think people are just getting to those particular pages so are not reading the reason for the dead links.

So I am putting this in place so hopefully people will read it and stop Emailing me about it.

The reason the links are dead is that my account with Media Fire has been closed with all 11,000 files lost. That is why you can not download the things and No I can not re-upload them.

Eventually I will start doing that again when I have found something suitable. In the meantime this blog will be information only blog.

Thank you all

Michaael

New Blog Forum

The 80s Music and Fame Media Forum is now open for users to chat, make new friends, leave messages for each other and leave comments on the blog sites. To access it click the link below or use the link in the side bar.

http://www.atfreeforum.com/kidsfromfamemed/

Poll

Choose Next Artist
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Tuesday 20 October 2009

The Anti-Heroin Project - Live In World

'Live in World' was released as a single in 1986 by The Anti-Heroin Project which consisted of Fish, Nik Kershaw, Cliff Richard, Dave Stewart, Holly Johnson, Robin Gibb, Kim Wilde and many others who all contributed their voices and music to the project.

The Eighties saw an explosion of charity records following on from the lead of Band Aid and Live Aid.

'Live in World' was taken from the double album released under the project name that contained various artists that contributed their work in support of the benefit The Phoenix House Charity which was a drug rehabilitation centre. The single was the track that contained vocals from over fifty artists, that took place on the 7th September, on a new song written by Charley Foskett. The Anti-Heroin Project was not very successful: neither the single nor the album charted.

I have to say that I did not ge the album when it was released. This was strange as it contains artists that I was heavilly collecting at the time so I'm not sure why this passed me by. If any one has the album to share then I would be greatul.

Click the link below to download the following:
Video
Live in World - Single Version

Something Better - B-Side

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2ccb7d0cd98a6267aaca48175a79d1c33acca78c86ccd87ba601da0f25e869f4

The Anti-Heroin Project - Live in World - Video


1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael.
    Thanks for posting the B side, always wondered what it was like.
    Regards.
    Chris in Devon

    ReplyDelete