Welcome to

Michael's 80s (M80s) Soundtrack for an 80s Generation

Music videos, pictures, mp3s, remixes and 80s fun.

Your no 1 place for 80's nostalgia. Enjoy! : )


To message me michaelmouse1967@yahoo.co.uk

Links Are Dead - I Know

I keep getting Emails from people asking me to re-upload the links and music etc. I think people are just getting to those particular pages so are not reading the reason for the dead links.

So I am putting this in place so hopefully people will read it and stop Emailing me about it.

The reason the links are dead is that my account with Media Fire has been closed with all 11,000 files lost. That is why you can not download the things and No I can not re-upload them.

Eventually I will start doing that again when I have found something suitable. In the meantime this blog will be information only blog.

Thank you all

Michaael

New Blog Forum

The 80s Music and Fame Media Forum is now open for users to chat, make new friends, leave messages for each other and leave comments on the blog sites. To access it click the link below or use the link in the side bar.

http://www.atfreeforum.com/kidsfromfamemed/

Poll

Choose Next Artist
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Monday 8 June 2009

Aztec Camera - Somewhere In My Heart

Aztec Camera formed in the early 1980 in their native Glasgow and went through numerous changes with the constant member Roddy Frame being the bands singer / songwriter. By the time of their third album, Love (1987), Frame was the only de facto member of the band. This and future albums credited to Aztec Camera were actually performed by Frame and studio musicians hired on a track-by-track basis. 'Somewhere in My Heart', the second single from the album 'Love', remains their biggest hit, reaching number 3 on the UK Singles Chart in 1988.



Click the link nelow to download the folowing:
Video
12 inch Remix
Everyone Is A Number Oe - B-Side
Down The Dip - B-Side
Jump - B-Side

Link removed due to DMCA Notice

Aztec Camera - Somewhere In My Heart - Video



1 comment:

  1. the video doesent play correctly the audio is very slow

    please reupload

    ReplyDelete