Welcome to

Michael's 80s (M80s) Soundtrack for an 80s Generation

Music videos, pictures, mp3s, remixes and 80s fun.

Your no 1 place for 80's nostalgia. Enjoy! : )


To message me michaelmouse1967@yahoo.co.uk

Links Are Dead - I Know

I keep getting Emails from people asking me to re-upload the links and music etc. I think people are just getting to those particular pages so are not reading the reason for the dead links.

So I am putting this in place so hopefully people will read it and stop Emailing me about it.

The reason the links are dead is that my account with Media Fire has been closed with all 11,000 files lost. That is why you can not download the things and No I can not re-upload them.

Eventually I will start doing that again when I have found something suitable. In the meantime this blog will be information only blog.

Thank you all

Michaael

New Blog Forum

The 80s Music and Fame Media Forum is now open for users to chat, make new friends, leave messages for each other and leave comments on the blog sites. To access it click the link below or use the link in the side bar.

http://www.atfreeforum.com/kidsfromfamemed/

Poll

Choose Next Artist
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Monday 5 December 2011

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

'In Your Eyes' is a song by musician Peter Gabriel from his 1986 album So.

It reached number 1 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks and number 26 on the Billboard Hot 100 in November, 1986.

It was not released as a single in the UK.

Gabriel later released an extended version of the song which was nearly 9 minutes in length (as compared to the original 5:29 version that appears on the album).

In 1989 the single was again released in the US where it made it to number 41 on the Billboard Hot 100.

The song was the finale of the Secret World Tour, and is the final track on the 1994 Secret World Live album, where it is over 11 minutes long and includes the extra lyrics from the Special Mix, in addition to solos by the the other singers and players.

It was included on the US version of his 2003 compilation Hit, but not on the European or Japanese versions.

In 2005, after 19 years of accumulated sales, the song brought Gabriel his first Gold single, certified in the U.S. by the RIAA.

The B-Side to this single was Biko. This has been released around the workd previously and also features on my blog so I decieded not to include it in this post as there was no difference in the track.

In 2002 Darren Hayes released his cover of the song on the CD single Version. I have to say that this is one of the better cover versions of the song I have heard as it gave the song something new with more emotion.

Click the link below to download the following:
Video
Radio Edit Version - 1989 Release
Special Mix Version
Say Anything Long Version

Darren Hayes Version

http://www.mediafire.com/?ha6sezzzoo5kx

No comments:

Post a Comment