Welcome to

Michael's 80s (M80s) Soundtrack for an 80s Generation

Music videos, pictures, mp3s, remixes and 80s fun.

Your no 1 place for 80's nostalgia. Enjoy! : )


To message me michaelmouse1967@yahoo.co.uk

Links Are Dead - I Know

I keep getting Emails from people asking me to re-upload the links and music etc. I think people are just getting to those particular pages so are not reading the reason for the dead links.

So I am putting this in place so hopefully people will read it and stop Emailing me about it.

The reason the links are dead is that my account with Media Fire has been closed with all 11,000 files lost. That is why you can not download the things and No I can not re-upload them.

Eventually I will start doing that again when I have found something suitable. In the meantime this blog will be information only blog.

Thank you all

Michaael

New Blog Forum

The 80s Music and Fame Media Forum is now open for users to chat, make new friends, leave messages for each other and leave comments on the blog sites. To access it click the link below or use the link in the side bar.

http://www.atfreeforum.com/kidsfromfamemed/

Poll

Choose Next Artist
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Monday 27 June 2011

Blue Zoo - Cry Boy Cry

Blue Zoo were a British new wave bandFormed in 1980, their original band name was Modern Jazz.

Band members were: Mike Ansell on bass, Matthew Flowers (formerly of new wave band Sore Throat) on keyboards, Pete Lancaster on trumpet, Andy O (Overall) on vocals, Tim Parry on guitar and Mickey Sparrow on drums. Steve Pond from Inner City Unit played occasional synthesizer. Parry later went on to become a record producer.

Blue Zoo had one UK hit single. In October 1982 'Cry Boy Cry' charted and reached number 13. It stayed on the UK Singles Chart's Top 40 for eight weeks.

Click the link below to download the following:
Video
Single Version
Light Blue Zoo Mix
Off To Market (Dub) - B-Side

http://www.mediafire.com/?kialfqk311bis

3 comments:

  1. Wow...I just listened to this song for the first time via a scratchy promo 45 I picked up at my day job. I was so impressed that I went looking for an mp3, which led me to your three-day-old entry! Thanks for the uploads. Click on my URL and you'll see how I'll put some of them to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeffrey,

    Thank you for the comments. I take it you work on radio. When is your show on in relation to the UK time zone? Also do you podcast your shows as I would like to listen to it.

    Anyway thank you for the comments and I'm glad you like the blog.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Michael! It looks like my show would air at 7 PM on Tuesdays in the UK. You can listen live at http://kpft.org or download recent podcasts at http://mediafire.com/soundawake. Here's how the numbers in the file titles break down: YYMMDD (year/month date). For example, 110628 = June 28, 2011. Any file labeled "Classic Club Hour" will be right up your alley. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete